Our School Vision, Values and Aims
At North Baddesley Infant School we are committed to valuing and nurturing each child as an individual
who will achieve their best and develop an enthusiasm for lifelong learning. We foster an enthusiastic
approach to learning which helps children enjoy discovering new things about themselves, others and the
world around them.
Our vision is for the children in our school to grow into happy, responsible and caring adults who
actively and positively contribute to the society in which they live.
This vision is underpinned by our values of respect, resilience and independence. Collectively, these enable us to be
happy, valued and achieving together
- Show respect for people and treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Are always honest and tell the truth.
- Make good choices (act with integrity)
- Are considerate and thoughtful showing empathy to others. (Emotional Intelligence)
- Are able to listen to others and are polite.
- Are tolerant of difference and other people’s opinions and beliefs.
- Support everyone in our school community. Care for each other and nurture each other’s talents.
- Work together to do the very best we can and celebrate our achievements.
- Have ambition, drive and commitment.
- Want to persevere and understand the consequences of giving up.
- Are able to accept and learn from mistakes and always strive to try their best.
- Are creative problem solvers who take risks.
- Are curious, willing to try new things and make the most of opportunities and challenges.
- Enthusiastically take part in healthy competition whilst also being able to celebrate the achievements of others.
- Are creative and resourceful and able to organise ourselves.
- Take responsibility for our own actions and learning.
- Resist distractions and make good use of time.
- Are enthusiastic and want to learn.
- Have a growing understanding of ourselves as learners; know what we are good at and when we need support.
- Are confident of our skills and brave enough to offer them to a team.