North Baddesley Infant School
Happy, valued and growing together
Our School Vision, Values and Aims
At North Baddesley Infant School we are committed to valuing and nurturing each child as an individual who will achieve their best and develop an enthusiasm for lifelong learning. We foster an enthusiastic approach to learning which helps children enjoy discovering new things about themselves, others and the world around them.
Our vision is for the children in our school to grow into happy, responsible and caring adults who actively and positively contribute to the society in which they live.
This vision is underpinned by our values of respect, resilience and independence. Collectively, these enable us to be
happy, valued and achieving together
We have eight key aims that we believe will enable us to achieve our vision and develop our core values. Our aims are:
- Enjoy and achieve - We will help you enjoy school and achieve your best.
- Nurture and develop the whole child - We will help you care for each other and yourselves and do your best. We will value your best efforts.
- Make a positive contribution - We will join in together to be an important part of the school team, local area and wider world.
- Lead and build an effective team - We will all work well as a team to help you be the best that you can be.
- Be healthy, feel good - We will help you be healthy and feel good.
- Stay safe - We will help you stay safe.
- Provide a quality learning environment - We will make our school an exciting place for learning and sharing with others.
- Sustain economic wellbeing - We will spend money sensibly and help you look after things and use them wisely.